Thursday, May 18, 2006

PANGUINGUE 109

For the more advanced players, I would like to open some discussions about the play of hands. Here are a few hands that I would like your opinions and comments on:

You have melded Kh,Kc,Kd 2c,2h,2d. In your hand you have 4d, 5d, 5d, 5h,6d

You now have to discard. Early in the hand, what do you discard vs late in the hand what do you discard. The player in front of you is not in fives.

I am willing to bet, we have some different answers on this one!

One more hand:

On the table you have melded Ks,ks,kh,hd 2c,2h,2s,2,s
In your hand you have Ah,Ac,3c

Person in front of you is not in aces. Late in the hand what do you discard vs early in the hand what do you discard?

This is why this game is so addicting because each hand is different.

Until next time, you can play a little Panguingue at ThePanClub.com

6 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

learning game. very interesting and very difficult.
geri

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with TNPanMan, I would do exactly the same.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also wanted to say..........I love the site!!
Great job!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am signed in to play pan. When I try to get on it says "new user" and won't let me come on. I am not a new user.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Nan Friedland said...

I would like to learn to play...I live in Ft. Lauderdale. does anyone know someone who will teach me...I'll pay to learn.
nanettefriedland@att.net

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

can anyone at the table remark on an overpayment or only players

 

Post a Comment

<< Home