Thursday, May 18, 2006

PANGUINGUE 108

Now that you are probably totally confused with all the previous posts on the rules and playing of pan, I would like to invite all of you to the first ever online pan school.

This school is being hosted by ThePanClub.com and a weekly school has been set up starting Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 10pm EST. The school will run every Wednesday at 10pm EST. All the details on the pan school, time and location are posted on the ThePanClub.com website. If this time is not convenient for you, please feel free to email support@thepanclub.com to make arrangements for a different time.

Please feel free to join us and bring your friends. Panguingue is a very social game and is great fun to play with your friends.

The very best way to learn pan is to actually sit and play it.

We look forward to seeing you in class!

Until next time, you can play a little Panguingue at ThePanClub.com

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is the first time in many years that somebody has done something worthwile to further the game of Panguine.
Let me be the first to offer any help that is needed.

Congratulations on a very nice looking site.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Carolestar 1 said...

I just completed a game in which I was fouled with a 7 pay. What happen is that I went down with 3 sevens of spades and a run King Queen Jack of spades. During the course of the pay I got more 7's and went flat, and by mistake I through my out card with was the six of spades. As I through the card it hit one of my 7's and pushed it slightly into the muck. Someone playing mentioned that i was short a card, and a pulled the 7 back into my hand. They said that I could not do that since the card was already in the muck. But I contested that they knew I had thsoe 7;s and that either my discard pushed the 7 into the muck, or someone not playing gathered the muck since they thought I was going out.
I paid back all my money and left the game.
what is you answer?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

there are a couple of responses concerning this situation you probably will not like either one.
1. A card touching the muck is in the muck and cannot come out.
2. players are responsible for their own hands. you must retain the integrity of your hand or it is fowl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home